Wednesday 7 September 2011

New Products in Target Shooter




Finally got round to reading this August's Target Shooter. I'm still not sure about the new layout. This one might be cleaner but I don't think it's as easy to read. Anyway there are a couple of interesting new products in there.

First is the Lenspen Hunter Pro Kit. A small kit for keeping your lenses clean. I don't know about you but I always find the cloths supplied with scopes attract grip faster than anything. These pens a great, and at £15 from Tim Hannams I think I'll be investing in one.


Lenspen Hunter Pro kit

The other is a rain cover for an Aim Field Sports Drag bag. Whilst they are fairly water resistant they do soak it up after a while. Mine got drenched at the fly shoot. I wonder if they'll bring one out for the 60" bag? Currently it's only for the 50".


No comments:

Post a Comment